Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Personalized Medicine in Psychiatry
- The Economic Burden of Adults With Major Depressive Disorder in the United States (2005 and 2010).J. Clin. Psychiatry. 2015; 76: 155-162
- Prevalence and management of treatment-resistant depression.J. Clin. Psychiatry. 2007; 68: 17-25
- The Human Cost of Not Achieving Full Remission in Depression.Can. J. Psychiatry. 2004; 49
- The Impact of Treatment-Resistant Depression on Health Care Utilization and Costs.J. Clin. Psychiatry. 2002; 63: 963-971
- Quality of life across domains among individuals with treatment-resistant depression.J. Affect. Disord. 2018; 2019: 401-407https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jad.2018.09.062
- Moving towards individualized medicine with pharmacogenomics.Nature. 2004; 429: 464-468
- Contribution of Common Genetic Variants to Antidepressant Response.Biol. Psychiatry. 2013; 73: 679-682
U.S. Food & Drug Administration. Table of Pharmacogenomic Biomarkers in Drug Labeling. https://www.fda.gov/drugs/science-and-research-drugs/table-pharmacogenomic-biomarkers-drug-labeling. Published 2020. Accessed April 4, 2020.
- Pharmacogenetic-guided psychiatric intervention associated with increased adherence and cost savings.Am. J. Manag. Care. 2014; 20
- Combinatorial pharmacogenomic guidance for psychiatric medications reduces overall pharmacy costs in a 1 year prospective evaluation.Curr. Med. Res. Opin. 2015; 31: 1633-1643
- Pharmacogenetic testing among patients with mood and anxiety disorders is associated with decreased utilization and cost: A propensity-score matched study.Depress Anxiety. 2018; 35: 946-952
- Utility of integrated pharmacogenomic testing to support the treatment of major depressive disorder in a psychiatric outpatient setting:.Pharmacogenet. Genomics. 2013; 23: 535-548
- Psychiatric pharmacogenomics predicts health resource utilization of outpatients with anxiety and depression.Transl. Psychiatry. 2013; 3: e242
- Pharmacogenetic tests and depressive symptom remission: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.Pharmacogenomics. 2019; 20: 37-47
- On the marketing and use of pharmacogenetic tests for psychiatric treatment.JAMA Psychiatry. 2018; 75: 769-770https://doi.org/10.1001/jamapsychiatry.2018.0834
- Pharmacogenetics in psychiatry: translating research into clinical practice.Mol. Psychiatry. 2012; 17: 760-769
- Pharmacogenomic Testing in Psychiatry: Ready for Primetime?.J. Nerv. Ment. Dis. 2020; : 1https://doi.org/10.1097/NMD.0000000000001107
- Pharmacogenomic testing and antidepressant response: problems and promises.Braz. J. Psychiatry. 2020; 42: 116-117https://doi.org/10.1590/1516-4446-2019-0799
- Pharmacogenetics in Psychiatry: A Companion, Rather Than Competitor, to Protocol-Based Care.JAMA Psychiatry. 2018; 75: 1090https://doi.org/10.1001/jamapsychiatry.2018.2344
Heise CW, Gallo T, Curry SC, Woosley RL. Identification of populations likely to benefit from pharmacogenomic testing. Pharmacogenet Genomics. March 2020:1. doi:10.1097/FPC.0000000000000400.
Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium. Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium Guidelines. https://cpicpgx.org/guidelines/. Accessed May 8, 2020.
- DSM-5 cross-cutting symptom measures: a step towards the future of psychiatric care?.-. 2014; 13: 314-316
- Developing the World Health Organization Disability Assessment Schedule 2.0.Bull. World Health Organ. 2010; 88: 815-823